Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.worshipteam.com/.
Personal Information the Website and/or App Collects
When you install the App and/or create an account on the website, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your account, including your email address and account information.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have created an account or logged in:
- Information about you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number,
- Data such as IP address, web browser details, time zone
- Information about the cookies installed on the particular device,
- billing information.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through the site and your WorshipTeam account, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Google Analytics- we use this service to collect data for our internal use, allowing us to improve and manage our website and its features.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the Service and to operate WorshipTeam.
Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve WorshipTeam ; and Provide you with information relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
All of your personal information is kept private and secured on our servers and is not shared with anyone outside of Worship Team LLC.
However, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The website and app for WorshipTeam allows you to upload files, images, documents and data for your own planning purposes. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Users (other members of the groups you are in) that you share this information with via the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a EU (European) resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example to give you access to planning tools and data on our site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
When you create an account through the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. This includes your billing information, name, email address, and any customer support queries. To request a copy or removal of your data, please visit https://www.worshipteam.com/wordpress/about/privacy-policy/gdpr-data-request/
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
WorshipTeam LLC, Po Box 13127, Mesa, AZ 85216-3127